What can I do if I made a purchase but never received the goods/services or if the goods/services received were damaged or not as described?

Try resolving the issue with the merchant first. This is often the quickest option.​

If you’re not able to resolve this issue with the merchant, you can dispute a Visa Debit card transaction through the Suncorp Bank App.

To dispute a transaction on your credit card please fill out the transaction dispute form for personal credit accounts.​

Please note, as a requirement under the Visa Scheme Rules, we will need to request supporting documentation/information.

Need more help?

If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch