23 October 2013
Suncorp Bank’s bushfire relief package for NSW bushfire victims
Suncorp Bank customers affected by the NSW bushfire emergency can access a financial relief package with a range of financial hardship options.
All Suncorp Bank customers affected by the bushfires are eligible for support and our staff are ready to assist with their financial concerns.
Effective immediately, Suncorp Bank is offering the following financial relief package to impacted customers:
- An opportunity to defer loan repayments for a period
- Residential, personal, business and agricultural loan rearranging without the cost of most bank fees
- Waived early withdrawal fees for those clients wishing to withdraw from term deposits
- Refund of merchant rental fees for a period
- Credit card repayment relief where necessary
- An opportunity to defer up to three monthly repayments on equipment finance facilities
All affected customers should contact 13 11 75.
Local Relationship Managers will be able to provide quick responses, and allow customers with immediate working capital/business continuation needs, until a more permanent solution is in place.
Media Inquiries: Anthony Donaghy 07 3835 5580 or 0477 315 472
Suncorp Group includes leading general insurance, banking, life insurance, superannuation and investment brands in Australia and New Zealand. The Group has around 16,000 employees and relationships with nine million customers. It is a Top 20 ASX listed company with over $93 billion in assets. Today Suncorp is Australia's leading regional bank, largest domestic general insurance group, and second largest in New Zealand and has representation in 450 offices, branches and agencies throughout Australia and New Zealand.