Personal Loans: A How To Guide
A Personal Loan is simply money borrowed for anything that’s not a house.
Our Personal Loans are offered:
- At a fixed rate, so you’ll always know each repayment amount.
- For a fixed term starting as low as one year, and extending up to 7.
- Click here for our current personal loan fixed interest rate.
What's the minimum amount I can borrow?With Suncorp Bank, you can borrow from as little as $5,000. Don't need that much? Your borrowing needs may instead be better suited to one of our credit card options.
You can get a Personal Loan for any worthwhile purpose, as long as you're mindful of the minimum loan amount of $5,000, and you meet the borrowing criteria.
What can I get a Personal Loan for?
|I would like a personal loan for|
A car with a value of $10,000 or greater that will be 12 years old or less at the end of the loan term.
|Secured Car Loan|
|Unsecured Personal Loan|
Remember, even if you don’t see your particular situation listed here, it doesn’t mean it’s not eligible. Simply call us on 13 11 75 to find out.
How soon can I have the money?
If everything checks out, you'll have your loan within 3 to 5 business days after receipt of all the required documentation.
How do I apply?
- Call us on 13 11 75, and talk with one of our Lending Specialists.
- Visit your nearest Suncorp Bank branch.
- Apply online right now for any amount up to $80,000.
To make sure you have everything you need to apply, take a look at our preparation guidelines.
To apply for a Suncorp Bank Personal Loan, you must be:
- 18 years or older
- An Australian resident
- Earning a minimum net income of $25,000 a year
- Able to meet the repayments
- Looking to borrow more than $5,000.
Speak to one of our Lending Specialists to get a clear idea of your eligibility. Call us on 13 11 75, or visit your nearest Suncorp Bank branch.