new-car-feeling, feel even better.
A Suncorp Bank Car Loan gives you a competitive rate and flexible payment options.
- You can pay off your loan early, and without penalty1.
- You can take a break from repayments when you're ahead2.
- Choose from weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayments.
- Choose to spread your loan repayments over one to seven years.
- Pay via direct debit or set-and-forget transfers.
- No hidden fees or balloon payments3.
What is a 'secured' car loan?
A ‘secured’ car loan is where we use your car as security for the loan, to reduce the rate of interest. This in turn will reduce your ongoing repayments. Secured car loans are applicable for cars no more than 12 years old at the end of the loan term and that have a market value of 10000 or greater. You can use the loan for buying a car from a dealership or privately from individuals or companies. You can also refinance existing car loans from other banks and lenders. Talk to us today to find out more.
To see if you’re eligible for a Suncorp Bank Secured Car Loan please refer to our Eligibility Criteria.
Not sure what loan you need?
Talk to us about Car Finance today.
Even if you’re buying an older car, talk to us today, you still may be eligible to access a great low interest rate.
Contact us now for next-day approval4, usually given the working day after we receive your application.
Things You Should Know
^Offer available to new personal loans only, settled between 2 May 2016 to 29 July 2016.
# WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Based on a $30,000 loan over 5 years. Rates subject to change.
1. An early payout fee applies if you repay your loan within 12 months of settlement and the term of the loan exceeds 12 months.
2. Repayment break available if repayments are more than one month in advance.
3. What are balloon payments? Sometimes car loans aren’t as good as they appear. Something to watch out for are hidden fees and balloon payments. A balloon payment is an amount that’s taken away from the principal of the loan to reduce repayments. In the short term it makes the loan more affordable to repay, but when the loan term ends you’re left with a large amount of money to pay back in one hit.
4. Approval is not instant and is subject to Suncorp Bank’s standard lending criteria.
Personal Loans are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 Australian Credit License number 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”). To approved applicants only. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request.