|Documents to show business income|
- Financial Statements for the business for 2 years, including the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statements. You need to show us Interim Financial Statements if Accountant prepared Financial Statements are over 12 months old. We might also need BAS statements, cashflow projections, and a business plan prepared by a qualified professional, such as a Chartered or Public Accountant.
- Full personal tax returns for each Business Principal for the last financial year. We also need Payslips if employment income will be used to service the finance.
- Copy of all business related account statements for the last 12 months (if not with Suncorp).
|Documents detailing security property being offered (if relevant)|
- Copy of most recent Council rates notice for existing property being offered as security
- Copy of executed purchase contract if the property being offered as security is being purchased.
|Documents showing how money is used|
- Copy of fully executed and dated Contract of Sale or invoice as applicable.
|Documents supporting refinance (if relevant)|
- A copy of the Loan Account Statement for the last 12 months from your current Financial Institution. This includes any Credit Card statements and Lease Repayment Schedules, if a credit card or lease is being refinanced.