Business Term Loans
A financing option designed to help you improve or expand your business or re-finance existing debt.
Suncorp Bank's Business Term Loan offers competitive fixed and variable interest rates and flexible repayment options.
Interest Rate Options
- Your Suncorp term loan rates are calculated using a competitive base rate plus a customer margin
- Choose from variable or fixed interest rates or Suncorp Bank Bill Term lending base rates, which give you the security of a known rate for your interest rate period (30, 90 or 180 days) plus the flexibility of a rate reset at the end of every interest rate period
Structured repayments to suit cashflow and seasonal fluctuations:
- Interest Only in Advance (fixed rates only)
- Interest Only in Arrears
- Principal and interest in arrears
Interest Charging Options
Interest charging every:
- yearly (in advance only);
- Interest payments are charged to the account and loan repayments are not required up to an agreed limit. Once the loan reaches the agreed limit the loan converts to a non-capitalising loan, requiring repayments to be made
Up to 25 years
Many forms of security accepted including residential, commercial or rural property, business assets, or a combination of these
Redraw of payments in advance is available on variable term loans only, subject to conditions
Fee varies with each application
Other fees and charges apply. Please click on the relevant link below for lending fees and charges applicable to your circumstance:
- For Small Business lending needs up to $1,000,000.00
- For Commercial Banking lending needs
- For Agribusiness lending needs
You can also contact your Business Banking Manager on 13 11 75 for more information.