Suncorp Bank Margin Lending. Specialist service from our account management team. No minimum loan balance. No establishment or application fees for individuals, and no account keeping fees or ongoing costs, regardless of whether you're an individual, company or trust.1
- Margin Lending ExplainedHow it works: Credit and Borrowing Limits, the Benefits and Risks
- Suncorp Bank Margin LoanFeatures, Rates and Fees, and acceptable securities with a Suncorp Bank Margin Loan
- Share Trade with a Margin LoanFor the uncomplicated management of your investments, and a seamless trading experience, link your Margin Loan to your Suncorp Share Trade account and enjoy a range of benefits.
- Rates and FeesRates and Fees of a Suncorp Bank Margin Loan.
- Risk ManagementSome strategies to help you mitigate the risks of Margin Lending.
- Diversified Portfolio FeatureSuncorp Bank's Diversified Portfolio feature gives customers with diversified portfolios the ability to borrow against additional securities that are on the Diversified Portfolio Acceptable Security List.
Interest payments may be tax deductible so speak to your financial or tax adviser about Margin Lending today.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Suncorp Bank lends in its discretion to approved applicants and subject to the terms and conditions of the Margin Loan facility.
Suncorp Bank Margin Loans are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL 229882. You should read the relevant Suncorp Bank Margin Lending Product Disclosure Statement before you make any decision regarding this product. The Suncorp Bank margin loan is also subject to standard terms and conditions.
1Companies and Trusts are required to pay a $165 or $139 respectively to cover company search or trust vetting fees.