Suncorp Bank Margin Loan Fixed Rate Offer
Lock in a great fixed rate margin loan before 30 June 2015 and get $600 free brokerage*. Specialist service from our account management team. No minimum loan balance. No establishment or application fees for individuals, and no account keeping fees or ongoing costs, regardless of whether you're an individual, company or trust.1
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Margin Lending Promotional Rates
|Loan Type||Annual Percentage Rate|
|1 Year Fixed Rate - $20,000 - $499,999||5.20% p.a.*|
|1 Year Fixed Rate - $500,000 to $999,999||5.20% p.a.*|
|1 Year Fixed Rate - $1,000,000 and over||5.20% p.a.*|
*Special end-of-financial year offer interest rates are valid from 18/05/2015 to 30/06/2015. Rates are subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time.
Rates and Fees
Rates and Fees of a Suncorp Bank Margin Loan
Some strategies to help you mitigate the risks of Margin Lending.
Diversified Portfolio Feature
Suncorp Bank's Diversified Portfolio feature gives customers with diversified portfolios the ability to borrow against additional securities that are on the Diversified Portfolio Acceptable Security List.
Contact Us about a Margin Loan
Our specialist Margin Lending team are available to answer your questions.
Interest payments may be tax deductible so speak to your financial or tax adviser about Margin Lending today.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Suncorp Bank lends in its discretion to approved applicants and subject to the terms and conditions of the Margin Loan facility.
Suncorp Bank Margin Loans are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL 229882. You should read the relevant Suncorp Bank Margin Lending Product Disclosure Statement before you make any decision regarding this product. The Suncorp Bank margin loan is also subject to standard terms and conditions.
1Companies and Trusts are required to pay a $165 or $139 respectively to cover company search or trust vetting fees.
*Suncorp Share Trade Commission Rebate Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the Suncorp Share Trade Commission Rebate offer (“Offer”) and are to be read in conjunction with the Suncorp Share Trade Terms and Conditions, the Suncorp Bank Margin Lending Product Disclosure Statement and the CMC Markets Stockbroking Financial Services Guide.
- The Offer is open to customers who meet the eligibility requirements (“Eligible Customers”). The eligibility requirements for the Offer are:
(a) The customer is either a new or existing Suncorp Margin Loan customer, who takes out a 1 year fixed Suncorp Margin Loan between 18th May 2015 and 30th June 2015;
(b) Trades must be placed online with Suncorp Share Trade and settled to your Suncorp Margin Loan; and
(c) The customer is not an employee, or an immediate family member of an employee, of Suncorp Metway Ltd or CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited
- For trades executed by an Eligible Customer between 1 June 2015 and 31 August 2015 (“Promotional Period”), at the end of the Promotional Period Suncorp Share Trade will refund the first $50 (inclusive of GST) of brokerage on each completed trade up to a maximum aggregate of $600 to the Eligible Customer’s Account.
- The total rebate amount will be credited to each Eligible Customer’s Account by 30 September 2015.
- Suncorp Share Trade reserves the right to vary the Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice.
- All rebate payments shall be inclusive of any applicable GST.
- Suncorp Share Trade reserves the right to cancel any rebate payments where, in Suncorp Share Trade’s view, transactions are made to manipulate the rebate process.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits Suncorp Share Trade’s ability to exercise its right in accordance with the PDS.
- The Offer may only be taken once by each Eligible Customer.
- The Offer is not redeemable for cash and is not transferrable. Any unused portion of the Offer amount of $600 will not be redeemable for trades placed after the expiry date (31 August 2015).
- Suncorp Bank Margin Loans are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL 229882. Minimum Margin Loan amount of $20,000 applies.
- Suncorp Share Trade is a service provided by CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited ABN 69 081 002 851 AFSL No. 246381, a Participant of the ASX Group (“CMC Markets Stockbroking”) at the request of Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, AFSL 229882 (“Suncorp”). For a copy of the terms and conditions relating to the Suncorp Share Trade service and the Financial Services Guides for CMC Markets Stockbroking or Suncorp (or other relevant disclosure documents), contact us on 1300 156 299 or via email at email@example.com. Neither CMC Markets Stockbroking nor Suncorp are representatives of each other. To the extent permitted by law, Suncorp will not guarantee or otherwise support CMC Markets Stockbroking’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Suncorp Share Trade service.