Cash Passport Travel Money Card
The prepaid travel money card for easy spending overseas.
Multi-currency Cash Passport is a prepaid travel money card that makes overseas spending easy, cheap, and safe. It's perfect for withdrawing cash overseas to pay for things like accommodation, transport, food, and even for shopping online.
- Pre-load up to 10 currencies
- Simple online management, and reload available via BPAY®
- No international ATM or EFTPOS fees#
- Access to up to 2.1 million ATMs worldwide that accept MasterCard®
Order your Cash Passport Travel Money Card today at your nearest Suncorp Bank branch.
Use your Cash Passport travel card online or to pay directly for good and services at MasterCard merchants, or withdraw local currency from any ATM displaying the MasterCard acceptance mark.
Your Cash Passport travel card is Chip and PIN protected, and not linked to your regular bank account or savings. Plus a free second back-up card is provided in case your card is lost or stolen.
Easy to Budget
- Avoid currency fluctuations by loading funds into foreign currency before your trip.
- Because your Cash Passport travel money card is prepaid, there won’t be unexpected bills when you return home.
Set up/reload costs
- $15 initial card load or reload fee when you visit your nearest Suncorp Bank branch.
- BPAY reload fees are1% of the amount you reload.
Others fees and charges may apply – refer to the Multi-currency Cash Passport Product Disclosure Statement.
- Simply visit your nearest Suncorp Bank branch to purchase your Cash Passport. Your first card load and following reloads in branch will generally be on your Cash Passport within two (2) business hours.
- You can reload via BPAY or online as often as you need and manage your money/check your balances online 24/7 via the Cash Passport site. BPAY reloads generally take two business days before they are available.
For BPAY reloads:
- Biller code: 184416
- Reference no: Your 16 digit Cash Passport card number
What you’ll need
- You don’t need a bank account to have a Cash Passport card.
- There’s no minimum age required to apply.
Register your card
Visit the ‘My Account’ section at www.cashpassport.com/multi and register your Cash Passport to:
- View your Cash Passport balance.
- Move your money across different currencies (fees apply – refer to the Fees and Limits table in the Product Disclosure Statement).
- See your recent transactions.
When you get home
It’s easy to access any leftover money on your Cash Passport when you return home from overseas.
You can either:
- Withdraw money using an Australian ATM (fees apply for domestic withdrawals);
- Use any leftover money in Australia via EFTPOS (transactions requiring a currency conversion will attract a currency conversion fee); or
- Visit www.cashpassport.com/multi and follow the instructions in “Using Your Card” > “Replace or Cash out” to have your money returned to your bank account for a small fee.
If you need help
Having travel card problems? 24/7 help is available on the 24 hour Global Assistance helpline.
|New Zealand||0800 444 691|
|Australia||1800 098 231|
|Hong Kong||800 966 321|
|Japan||00531 780 221|
|South Korea||00798 4434 1279|
|Thailand||001800 442 212|
|UK||0800 056 0572|
|USA/Canada||1 877 465 0085|
|Other Countries*||+44 207 649 9404|
*Please remember to add the international prefix of the country you are in, at the beginning of this number (in most cases this is 00, for example 0044 207 649 9404). Calls to this number are not free of charge.
Suncorp-Metway Ltd (ABN 66 010 831 722, AFSL 229882) (“Suncorp Bank”) does not issue, recommend or provide advice in relation to the Multi-currency Cash Passport (“Cash Passport”) product but arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport pursuant to an arrangement with Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386837) (“Access”). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the Cash Passport before deciding to acquire the product. Access arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjunction with the Issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240984). # Some merchants or ATM operators may charge their own fees and set their own limits.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporation.