International Trade Finance
Specialist Service. If you do business abroad, Suncorp’s International Trade Finance specialists can help you manage your international trade activities with confidence using our competitive range of import and export products and services. Suncorp provide Trade Finance facilities to suit your business objectives, cash flow, trading environments and timeframes, we provide finance for up to 180 days and cater for all major currencies.
Your dedicated relationship manager, trade and treasury specialists work as a team, taking the time to listen and understand your business. As a Suncorp Trade Finance customer you will have access to a dedicated Trade Finance specialist who will develop an intimate understanding of your business dynamics. Our trade specialists have the experience and expertise to help you make the most of every opportunity, they will work with you to help manage or minimise the most common trade-related problems or risks.
Find out how trade finance works to globalise your business and manage cash flow.
- Import SolutionsCovers import finance, import documentary collection and letters of credit.
- Export SolutionsIncludes export documentary collection and letters of credit, and export finance.
- Trade Risk for ImportersDealing with suppliers in other countries adds a layer of complexity to trading. Most risks can be effectively managed by knowing your customers and suppliers, insuring your goods and by selecting the most appropriate payment method.
- Trade Risk for ExportersDealing with buyers in other countries adds a layer of complexity to trading. It’s wise to be aware of potential risks and fraud, and to understand strategies that can help you protect your business.
- Useful formsTrade Finance Telegraphic Transfer form, Documentary Letter of Credit Application, Amendment to DLC, Export Document Lodgement, and our Trade Finance Online Terms and Conditions.
- Helpful LinksThere are a number of trade and industry associations that can be an excellent source for information.
All International Trade products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 (“Suncorp Bank”) and are subject to fees and charges. All trade finance facilities are available to approved applicants only, Terms and Conditions apply. Ask us for details. A foreign currency facility is affected by exchange rate movements that may result in a higher net funding cost (i.e. exchange rate movements may cost you more or cause you losses). Suncorp Bank has products available that can minimise the financial risks associated with exchange rate movements. Suncorp Bank recommends that a customer with a foreign currency facility seek independent financial advice in respect of the risks associated with such a facility and the financial products available to help minimise that risk.