- An inexpensive way to send smaller values of Foreign Currency overseas.
- A cheque drawn in a Foreign Currency
- Ideal for overseas payment where time isn't as important
- Businesses can use drafts to pay overseas invoices
Available at all Suncorp Bank branches.
International Drafts issued
AUD $20 per draft
International Draft Process
If you require further instructions please call the Suncorp Call Centre on 13 11 75 or if you are overseas on 617 3362 1222.
- Simply visit your local Suncorp branch during branch hours; or
- If you can not visit a Suncorp branch you will need to have your Attorney (POA) / Third Party to Operate - General or Specific (TPG or TPO) visit a Suncorp branch and perform the transaction on your behalf. Ensure all the required payment instructions are provided to your POA / TPG or TPO.
- Personal attendance at a Suncorp branch is now required for all International Draft requests.
If you require further instructions please call the Suncorp Contact Centre on 13 11 75 or if you are overseas on +61 7 3362 1222.