Finding the right Credit Card
Looking for a credit card but you're not sure which one works best for you? We've got you covered. With a range of low rate, rewards, balance transfer, and business credit cards, you're sure to find the solution to suit your credit needs with Suncorp Bank.
What's on offer?
Choosing the right card for you comes down to separating what you want from a credit card into a few simple categories.
Low Rate Credit Cards
Card type: Clear Options Low Rate Credit Card
- This is a basic credit card perfect for everyday purchases. Things like groceries, fuel, online shopping, and paying monthly bills. It comes with the added convenience of Visa Paywave for in-store purchases, and has a low interest rate and low annual fee.
Credit Cards with Rewards
Rewards cards allow you to earn points (that don't expire) on all your normal purchases. You can then redeem your points for online store items, flights, or accomodation.
Card type: Clear Options Gold Card
- Earn reward points while making your everyday purchases to spend on flights and accomodation, as well as special offers through Visa Entertainment.
- Enjoy generous credit limits (subject to credit criteria).
Card type: Clear Options Platinum Credit Card
- Earn reward points at a high earn rate towards either Suncorp Bank or Qantas Frequent Flyer programs, access complimentary insurances on purchases and travel. Plus, enjoy our 24/7, anywhere-in-the-world concierge help service.
- Enjoy generous credit limits of up to $30,000 (subject to credit criteria).
Read more about our credit cards with rewards.
Business Credit Cards
Card type: Business Credit Card.
- Perfect for if you manage a small to medium business (less than 50 employees) and you're looking to manage and pay for business expensive within one account
- Provide a card for each of your employees with a set monthly limit
- Utilise 55 days interest free on retail purchanses to make the most of your cash flow
Credit Card Balance Transfer
At Suncorp Bank, we have a host of credit card balance transfer options for you to take advantage of. With one of the below offers, you could receive a much lower interest rate on your outstanding balances for the introductory card period, allowing you to save significantly and regain control by paying less interest.
- Clear Options Gold Card Balance Transfer allows you 1.9%p.a. on balances transferred for a period of 9 months, reverting to the cash advance rate thereafter, currently 20.74% p.a.
- Clear Options Platinum Credit Card Balance Transfer allows you 1.9%p.a. on balances transferred for a period of 9 months, reverting to the cash advance rate thereafter, currently 20.74% p.a. Plus, Save with half annual fee for the life of the card, currently only $99.
Read more about our credit card balance transfers.
Credit Card Interest Rates
- View our complete range of competitive credit card interest rates.
Compare Credit Cards
- Want to compare everything in the one place? Take a look at our Credit Card Comparison table.
Knowing your eligibility
To be eligible for a Suncorp Bank Credit Card you must meet the following minimum criteria.
1. You must be at least 18 years of age
2. You must earn a taxable income of $25,000 per year or more
3. You must be a permanent Australian resident
4. You must not have applied for a credit card within the last 3 months
Unfortunately, if you do not meet the above criteria, you will not be eligible for a Suncorp Bank credit card at this time.
Choosing and Applying
Choosing your Card
Once you've selected the credit card for you, and you meet all the relevant application criteria detailed on the adjacent tab, you're ready to apply.
Applying for a credit card with Suncorp Bank is a simple process, and will only take you around 10 minutes.
Applying for a credit card online
Apply for one of our credit cards online, and you'll receive a response within 60 seconds.
Apply Online for a Suncorp Bank Clear Options Credit Card
Apply Online for a Suncorp Bank Gold Credit Card
Apply Online for a Suncorp Bank Platinum Credit Card
Apply Online for a Suncorp Bank Business Credit Card
Applying over the phone
Call and talk to one of our friendly staff today on 13 11 75.
Applying at your nearest Suncorp Bank branch
Drop in and see us at your nearest Suncorp Bank branch.