The Suncorp funding strategy is based on providing the group with diversity through various programmes within the domestic and offshore capital markets.
The funding strategy over recent years has focused on broadening and deepening Suncorp's investor base. The funding strategy is driven by the requirements of balance sheet diversification, growth and liquidity management. The focus has always been on diversity and relationships and this covers offshore and domestic investors, short term, long term, wholesale, and capital.
- Treasury ContactsContacts within Commercial Funding, Wholesale Short Term and Long Term Funding, Securitisation, Wholesale Domestic and Offshore Debt Programmes, and the Head of Treasury Funding.
- Wholesale Domestic and Offshore ProgrammesInformation on the several programmes domestically and offshore of Suncorp Bank.
- Covered BondsSuncorp Covered Bond information, including the latest investor report, prospectus document, and final terms series.
- Securitisation - APOLLOSuncorp established the APOLLO programme in 1999 and have since issued 20 public transactions with a total issuance volume of A$22.6billion equivalent.
- Credit RatingsCredit Ratings and Research information.
- Debt Investor Presentations
The information (including any documentation) on this and the following website pages (the Website) does not constitute an offer of securities for sale in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, any “U.S. person” (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act) (each, a “U.S. Person”). The Securities described on the Website may not be offered or sold in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, any U.S. Person absent registration, or an exemption from the registration requirements of, the Securities Act and any applicable U.S. state securities laws. It is not intended that the securities will be registered under the Securities Act or any U.S. state securities laws.