At Suncorp Bank, you’ll be supported through the Management Rights purchasing process by one of our specialist relationship managers.
We can help with:
- Prompt loan application assessment
- A financial package tailored to suit your specific needs and circumstances
- A range of products and services designed to give your new business venture the best start possible
- Introduction to Management RightsWhat they are, how to purchase them and why having a specialist like Suncorp Bank on your side is a great idea.
- Step-by-step guide and moreFollow the steps to get Suncorp Bank finance and purchase management rights.
- Key rolesUnderstand what’s involved in running your management rights business.
- What type of business suits you?Things to consider when choosing the right business for you.
- Financing your purchaseOur specialist experience can help you lay the foundations for ongoing success.
- Commonly used termsA clear, concise explanation of management rights terminology.
- Products and servicesEverything you need to get your business off to the best possible start.
- ContactsTalk to a Suncorp Management Rights Specialist face to face or over the phone.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges are payable. Current rates, fees and charges are subject to change without notice.
Various products and services are provided by different entities of the Suncorp Group. Suncorp-Metway Limited ABN 66 010 931 722 (SML) and other entities in the Group are not responsible or liable for and do not guarantee the products and services provided by other entities of the Suncorp Group. General Insurance products are issued by Suncorp Metway Insurance Limited ABN 83 075 695 966. Banking products are issued by SML. Financial Planning product advice is provided by authorised representatives of Suncorp Bank Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 50 010 844 621, Australian Financial Services Licensee. Equipment Finance is issued by Suncorp Metway Advances Corporation Pty Ltd ABN 89 100 845 127. Term Life and Trauma and Income Protection Insurance products are issued by Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530, Australian Financial Services Licensee.
The information contained in the Suncorp Bank Management Rights web pages is of a general nature only and does not constitute financial advice. We have not taken into consideration the personal objectives, circumstances or financial needs of any person.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information contained in this guide (which is provided for general information purposes only) is correct as at 1st September 2010, Suncorp Bank does not guarantee or give any warranty in this regard and does not accept any responsibility or liability for any discrepancies or inaccuracies.