Premiums are dependent on a number of factors including level of cover, age, gender, smoking status, occupation, health and lifestyle. If you have a stepped premium structure, your premium will be recalculated and will (usually) increase on each policy anniversary based on your age at that time. Premiums may also vary if:
- we’re asked to change the benefits or options under your policy
- we’re asked to change the level of cover for any of the benefits or options under your policy
- we’re asked to change the premium payment frequency on the policy
- premium discounts no longer apply (e.g. you no longer hold multiple policies with us)
- we review and change the premium rates.
To talk to a customer service consultant about your policy, please call 1800 030 733 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
These FAQs are bound by our standard terms and conditions.