You can use your Card:
- For purchases at point-of sale Merchants throughout Australia by pressing the “Credit” button and signing or entering a PIN
- Online or over the phone or by mail order at Merchants that accept the Card in Australia or Overseas.*
You cannot use your Card:
- To withdraw cash at Australian or Overseas ATMs, via a Suncorp Bank branch or using a point of sale terminal.
- For purchases at point-of-sale Merchants overseas.
- At Excluded Merchants
- For any unlawful purpose, including the purchase of goods or services prohibited by the laws of Australia.
* Foreign currency conversion fee for Visa is 3.00% of the converted Australian Dollar transaction amount, made or charged to your card. The exchange rate between the transaction currency and the billing currency used for processing foreign currency transactions is a wholesale market rate selected by Visa from within a range of wholesale rates in effect one day prior to the processing date plus the percentage that Suncorp Bank charges for the foreign currency transaction fee above.