Your Internet Banking Password is a combination of letters and numbers, 6-8 characters in length. The password is case sensitive, so make sure your Caps Lock is off when entering your password.
If you do not have an Internet Banking customer ID, you will need to register for Internet Banking.
If you forget your Internet banking Password you will need to call us on 13 11 75 and one of our Internet Customer Service Representatives will take you through the process of selecting a new Internet Banking Password.
Your Internet Banking password:
- must be between 6 and 8 characters and can contain letters, numbers or both
- will be case sensitive so check your caps lock
- can’t contain special characters (eg. $%&;#) or spaces
- can’t be your Customer ID
- can’t contain consecutive numbers (eg. 123456)
- for security reasons shouldn’t contain part of your name, date of birth, drivers licence or anything that would be in your wallet