Terminal Response Messages codes
- 01 Refer the cardholder to the issuing bank.
- 05 The issuing bank has chosen not to honour the transaction.
- 31 The issuing bank is not supported by the current terminal software.
- 51 Another form of payment is required. Do not use a fallback voucher.
- 55 Invalid PIN entered.
- 61 Cardholder has exceeded the maximum daily withdrawal limit on their card. Another form of payment (cash, cheque) is required. Do not use a fallback voucher.
- 91 The issuing bank is not available. Communication lines are down.