First, ensure all terminal phone cable connections and phone supply outlets are connected correctly.
- Power off the terminal before connecting the telephone cable; unplug the power cord from the 110-Volt, or regional, grounded power receptacle.
- Connect one end of the telephone cable into the blue port labelled LINE on the back of the terminal.
- Secure the telephone cable with the wiring clip.
- Connect the other end of the telephone cable into your telephone wall jack.
- Power on the terminal; plug the power cord connector into a 110-Volt, or regional, grounded power receptacle.
- Connect the phone line to a telephone to check for dial tone and cable quality.
- Clear any message bank on the line.
- Disconnect call waiting.
Has the telephone line recently changed to or from a PABX system?
If so, the terminal will require a software upgrade.
If the problem is not resolved call 1800 836 055.