I need to change my name.

If you are changing your name, say you just got married, you need to visit your most convenient branch and present a government issued certificate, a celebrants or priests certificate is not accepted. For further detail on changing your personal details OR signing up to Internet Banking so you can be in control for any future update to your personal details, call 13 11 75.