I just made a mistake on a transaction that I confirmed and I want to cancel it, what do I do?

If the transaction payment date was immediate then to reverse a transaction you will need to call us immediately on 13 11 75. Please do not try to fix it by repeating the same process, as it will register as two separate transactions.
If you have made a mistake with a BPAY® Bill Payment, you may have to contact the Biller to notify them.
If the transaction was set up as a recurring or future dated transaction, you can go into the transfers or BPAY section of Internet Banking and cancel the transaction in the 'future dated' table.