I have some issuer sponsored shares. How can I transfer them to my Suncorp Share Trade account?

If your shares are sponsored by the issuing company, you may wish to transfer them to be CHESS sponsored by CMC Markets Stockbroking (note that in order to sell shares online they must be CHESS sponsored by us). Simply mail or fax your issuer sponsored holding statement along with a letter requesting us to transfer them into your account.

Note that you can only transfer into an account of the same name as the issuer sponsored statement. Transferring into a different name is treated as an off-market transfer and may be subject to fees and/or government charges. For example, if the holdings are in the name Mr J Smith, you cannot transfer them directly into the account Mr and Mrs J Smith. Please call us on 13 11 75 if you have any questions about CHESS transfers.