Even with a zero balance, your Multi-Currency Cash Passport is still valid (up to the expiry date on the card), and you can reload it for your next trip anytime. There are several ways to reload:
- Fee Free with the Online Portal: Reload for free, manage your money, and check your balances 24/7 via the Cash Passport online portal.
Reload in three simple steps:
- Visit the Online Portal and select ‘Top Up Card’.
- Follow the prompts to generate an invoice to pay via BPAY®. This will be emailed to you.
- Pay via BPAY using Biller Code 303941. Your Unique Customer Reference Number will be generated in your reload confirmation email.
- 1% Fee BPAY option: If you use the BPAY reload details on the back of your card, you’ll be charged a 1% fee of the amount you reload.
- $15 In Branch: Alternatively, visit your local Suncorp Bank branch to reload your Cash Passport for $15 each load. Your first card load and following reloads in branch will generally be on your Cash Passport within two (2) business hours.