How do I lodge my shares as security?

If your existing holdings are Issuer Sponsored we require copies of your latest Issuer Sponsored Holding Statements with a request to convert these shares onto your account. If your existing holdings are currently Broker Sponsored please request your broker to transfer your shares to our CHESS sponsorship, or complete the share transfer form on our website.