Can I reverse charge the call if I have no card or cash?

Yes. In an emergency situation if you are overseas and have no access to cash the bank will accept the reverse charge call. 
You can also be assured that you will be instructed on how to obtain a cash advance and a temporary card. Before travelling overseas, notify Suncorp Bank of your travel plans by calling us on 13 11 75 and obtain contact numbers for Visa International for the countries you are travelling to. If your card is lost or stolen, contact us on +61 7 3362 1712 or +61 13 11 75 immediately. You can also contact Visa International.