Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card
Suncorp’s Clear Options Platinum credit card comes with a range of premium rewards and benefits including Rewards points for every dollar spent, complimentary insurances, purchase cover, extended warranty and much more.
- 0% p.a. for 14 months on balance transfers1 (reverting to the cash advance rate thereafter)
- Earn 20,000 bonus Suncorp Rewards points2 (when you spend $5,000 within 6 months of approval)
Benefits and Rewards
Suitable if you'd like:
- Long term balance transfer - 0% p.a. for 14 months (reverts to the cash advance rate thereafter)1
- Reward yourself with 1.25 Suncorp reward points for every $1 spent. Redeem for travel, merchandise and more4. Browse our online catalogue to find out more and redeem your preferred reward today.
- Earn 20,000 bonus Suncorp reward points (when you spend $5,000 within 6 months of approval)2
- Escape to a well deserved break with complimentary International Travel Insurance - purchase your overseas travel tickets with your Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card and you and your family may be covered for medical expenses, trip cancellation due to unexpected circumstances, loss or theft of personal items and more.5
- Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance - if items are lost, stolen or damaged anywhere in the world within 90 days of purchase on your Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card, they may be repaired, replaced, rebuilt or reinstated, free of charge if you make a claim within 21 days.5
- Security protection with FRAUDSHIELD®.
Minimum Income Requirement: $35,000 p.a.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Additional Cardholders: Up to four additional cards free
Additional Cardholder Minimum Age: 16 years old
Manage Your Account
Complimentary Suncorp Bank rewards Program: 1.25 Rewards Points per $1 spent4
Optional for additional $49 p.a. – Suncorp Qantas Frequent Flyer. Earn 0.5 Qantas Frequent Flyer points for every $1 spent8.
Personal 24 Hour Concierge Services
Optional - Suncorp Clear Options credit card insurance with Credit Guard8
|Peace of Mind|
24/7 Customer Service
Emergency Travel Assistance
Emergency Card Replacement
*Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Bank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offers.
1. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 14 months from the date the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. The 0% p.a. balance transfer interest rate will not be valid for transfers from other Suncorp Bank Credit Cards. This offer ends 30/06/2016.
2. 20,000 bonus Suncorp Rewards points are available to new approved account holders applying for this Platinum credit card offer. Account holders must spend $5,000 on retail purchases on the card within 6 months of the card approval date. Cash advances and balance transfers do not count as retail purchases. Retail purchases are for valid goods and services purchases only - charge backs, refunds or fraudulent transactions do not count towards retail purchase eligibility. Points will be credited to the primary cardholders account up to 60 days after the qualifying purchases. 20,000 points offer is not available to customers who enrol in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program. For Full terms and conditions of the Rewards Programs, please refer to the relevant Suncorp Clear Options Rewards Terms and Conditions. This offer ends 30/06/2016.
4. For full terms and conditions of the Rewards Programs, please refer to the relevant Suncorp Clear Options Rewards Terms and Conditions which are available at www.suncorpbank.com.au/cardinfo
5. For any claims lodged on or after 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply.
For any claims lodged prior to 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and are subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply.
6. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full (including any balance transfer amounts) for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers
7. Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on Citigroup’s Credit Criteria, your credit rating and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $35,000 p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Visa card.
8. On 1 May 2016 the Qantas Frequent Flyer reward point earn rate on the Clear Options Platinum credit card will become 0.5 reward points for every $1 spent. Prior to 1 May 2016 the Qantas Frequent Flyer reward point earn rate will be 1 reward point for every $1 spent. An additional annual fee of $49 will apply to join Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program. 20,000 points offer is not available to customers who enrol in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program. Terms and Conditions of Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program apply. The Suncorp Clear Options primary cardholder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee applies. Membership is subject to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program terms and conditions. Only Qantas Frequent Flyer points can be earned in Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program and are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 (Citigroup) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian credit licence 229882 (Suncorp Bank) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.