Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card
Benefits and Rewards
Suitable if you'd like:
- Triple Suncorp rewards points for every $1 you spend on purchases for the first 6 months (up to 30,000 points)1
- 0% p.a. for 6 months on balances transferred (reverts to cash advance rate thereafter)2
- Reduced annual fee of $89 for the first year3
- To escape to a well deserved break with complimentary International Travel Insurance for you and your immediate family4
- Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance for lost, stolen or damaged goods4
- Security protection with FRAUDSHIELD®.
0% p.a. for 6 months on balances transferred up to 80% of your credit limit (reverts to cash advance rate thereafter)2.
Suncorp Qantas Frequent Flyer Annual Fee7: $49
Minimum Income Requirement: $35,000 p.a.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Additional Cardholders: Up to four additional cards free
Additional Cardholder Minimum Age: 16 years old
Manage Your Account
Complimentary Rewards Program1: 1.25 Reward points per $1 spent
Personal 24 Hour Concierge Services
Optional - Suncorp Clear Options credit card insurance with Credit Guard8
|Peace of Mind|
24/7 Customer Service
Emergency Travel Assistance
Emergency Card Replacement
*Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
1. Triple points can be earned on purchases for 6 months from the date of account approval, with a 30,000 bonus points cap on the Suncorp Platinum Clear Options Visa Card. This offer ends 31/01/2016. All Rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Suncorp Bank Rewards Program. Cash advances, balance transfers and certain other transactions do not earn Reward points. Rewards are not available on Suncorp Clear Options Standard Credit Cards. Triple points offer not available to customers who enrol in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program. For Full terms and conditions of the Rewards Programs, please refer to the relevant Suncorp Clear Options Rewards Terms and Conditions.
2. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 6 months from the date the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. The 0% p.a. balance transfer interest rate will not be valid for transfers from other Citigroup or Suncorp Credit Cards. This offer ends 31/01/2016.
3. Subject to your acceptance, you will be charged an annual fee of $89 in the first year, which will revert to the full annual fee, currently $169. Annual fees attract interest at the standard variable retail purchase rate, currently 20.74% p.a. This offer ends 31/01/2016.
4. Complimentary Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme are provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and are subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions. Hard copies of the Terms and Conditions are available on request - call 13 11 75. An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.
5. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full (including any balance transfer amounts) for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
6. Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on Citigroup’s Credit Criteria, your credit rating and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $35,000 p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Visa card.
7. An additional annual fee of $49 will apply to join Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program. Terms and Conditions of Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program apply. The Suncorp Clear Options primary cardholder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee applies. Membership is subject to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program terms and conditions. Only Qantas Frequent Flyer points can be earned in Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program and are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program. 8. The joint issuers of Credit Guard are Suncorp Life and Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530, AFSL No. 229880 and AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807, AFSL 230859. The distributor is Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No 238098. Terms, conditions, exclusions and acceptance criteria apply. Cover limits apply as set out in the policy wording. This material does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. Please read the Product Disclosure Statement available at suncorpbank.com.au/cardinfo to decide if a policy is right for you.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 (Citigroup) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian credit licence 229882 (Suncorp Bank) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp bank internet banking and telephone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.