Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card
Suncorp’s Clear Options Platinum credit card comes with a range of premium rewards and benefits including reward points for every dollar spent, complimentary insurances, purchase cover, extended warranty and much more.
At the moment, with this special online offer you’ll also receive:
- 0% p.a. for 14 months on balance transfers1 (reverting to the cash advance rate thereafter)
- Earn 20,000 bonus Suncorp Reward points2 (when you spend $5,000 within 3 months of approval)
- 50% off the annual card fee in the first year3
Benefits and Rewards
Suitable if you'd like:
- Long term balance transfer - 0% p.a. for 14 months (reverts to the cash advance rate thereafter)1
- Reward yourself with 1.25 Suncorp reward points for every $1 spent. Redeem for travel, merchandise and more4
- Earn 20,000 bonus Suncorp reward points (when you spend $5,000 within 3 months of approval)2
- 50% off the annual card fee for the first year3
- Escape to a well deserved break with complimentary International Travel Insurance for you and your immediate family5
- Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance for lost, stolen or damaged goods5
- Security protection with FRAUDSHIELD®.
0% p.a. for 14 months on balances transferred up to 80% of your credit limit (reverts to cash advance rate thereafter)1.
Suncorp Qantas Frequent Flyer Annual Fee8: $49
Minimum Income Requirement: $35,000 p.a.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Additional Cardholders: Up to four additional cards free
Additional Cardholder Minimum Age: 16 years old
Manage Your Account
Complimentary Rewards Program4: 1.25 Reward points per $1 spent
Personal 24 Hour Concierge Services
Optional - Suncorp Clear Options credit card insurance with Credit Guard8
|Peace of Mind|
24/7 Customer Service
Emergency Travel Assistance
Emergency Card Replacement
*Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Bank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offers.
1. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 14 months from the date the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. The 0% p.a. balance transfer interest rate will not be valid for transfers from other Suncorp Bank Credit Cards. This offer can be withdrawn at any time.
2. 20,000 bonus Suncorp reward points are available to new approved account holders applying for this Platinum credit card offer. Account holders must spend $5,000 on retail purchases on the card within 3 months of the card approval date. Cash advances and balance transfers do not count as retail purchases. Retail purchases are for valid goods and services purchases only - charge backs, refunds or fraudulent transactions do not count towards retail purchase eligibility. Points will be credited to the primary cardholders account up to 60 days after the qualifying purchases. 20,000 points offer is not available to customers who enrol in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program. For Full terms and conditions of the Rewards Programs, please refer to the relevant Suncorp Clear Options Rewards Terms and Conditions. This offer can be withdrawn at any time.
3. Subject to your acceptance, you will be charged an annual fee of $84 in the first year, which will revert to the full annual fee, currently $169. Annual fees attract interest at the standard variable retail purchase rate, currently 20.74% p.a. This offer can be withdrawn at any time.
4. For full terms and conditions of the Rewards Programs, please refer to the relevant Suncorp Clear Options Rewards Terms and Conditions which are available at www.suncorpbank.com.au/cardinfo
5. Complimentary Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme are provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and are subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions. Hard copies of the Terms and Conditions are available on request - call 13 11 75. An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.
6. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full (including any balance transfer amounts) for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers
7. Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on Citigroup’s Credit Criteria, your credit rating and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $35,000 p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Visa card.
8. An additional annual fee of $49 will apply to join Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program. 20,000 points offer is not available to customers who enrol in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program. Terms and Conditions of Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program apply. The Suncorp Clear Options primary cardholder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee applies. Membership is subject to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program terms and conditions. Only Qantas Frequent Flyer points can be earned in Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program and are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 (Citigroup) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian credit licence 229882 (Suncorp Bank) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.