Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card
Benefits and Rewards
Suitable if you'd like:
- 0% p.a. for 18 months on balances transferred (reverts to cash advance rate)^.
- The convenience of Visa payWave allowing you to make purchases under $100 in seconds by holding your card against the payWave terminal. Find out more about Visa payWave.
- Complimentary Suncorp Bank Rewards program with points that never expire2.
- Generous credit limits subject to credit criteria5.
- To escape to a well deserved break with complimentary International Travel Insurance for you and your immediate family3.
- Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance for lost, stolen or damaged goods3.
- Security protection with FRAUDSHIELD®.
0% p.a. for 18 months on balances transferred up to 80% of your credit limit (reverts to cash advance rate)^.
Suncorp Qantas Frequent Flyer Annual Fee4: $49
Minimum Income Requirement: $35,000 p.a.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Additional Cardholders: Up to four additional cards free
Additional Cardholder Minimum Age: 16 years old
Manage Your Account
Complimentary Rewards Program2: 1.25 Reward points per $1 spent
Personal 24 Hour Concierge Services
Optional - Suncorp Clear Options credit card insurance with Credit Guard
|Peace of Mind|
24/7 Customer Service
Emergency Travel Assistance
Emergency Card Replacement
^ Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 18 months from the date the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum card. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. The 0% p.a. balance transfer interest rate will not be valid for transfers from other Citigroup or Suncorp Credit Cards. The interest rates are current as at 01/01/2015.This offer ends 30/06/2015.
1. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
2. All Rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Suncorp Bank Rewards Program. Cash advances do not earn Reward points. Suncorp Bank Rewards points never expire while the card remains open and in good standing. Rewards are not available on Suncorp Clear Options Standard Credit Cards. For Full terms and conditions of the Rewards Programs, please refer to the relevant Suncorp Clear Options Rewards Terms and Conditions.
3. Complimentary Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme are provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and are subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions. Hard copies of the Terms and Conditions are available on request - call 13 11 75. An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.
4. An additional annual fee of $49 will apply to join Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program. Terms and Conditions of Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program apply. The Suncorp Clear Options primary cardholder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee applies. Membership is subject to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program terms and conditions. Only Qantas Frequent Flyer points can be earned in Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program and are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program.
5. Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on Citigroup’s Credit Criteria, your credit rating and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $25,000 p.a. for a Suncorp Clear Options Standard card, $30,000 p.a. for Suncorp Clear Options Gold card, or $35,000 p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Visa card.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 (Citigroup) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian credit licence 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp bank internet banking and telephone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.