Suncorp Clear Options Gold Credit Card
Benefits and Rewards
Suitable if you'd like:
- Complimentary access to the Suncorp Bank Rewards Program – receive Rewards Points for your purchases and redeem for merchandise, vouchers and more2. Browse our online catalogue to find out more and redeem your preferred reward today.
- Up to 55 days interest free on retail purchases5
- Purchase Cover on personal purchases4
- Guaranteed Pricing Scheme enables you to receive a refund of the price difference when you purchase in-store and then see the same product advertised at a lower price in a catalogue from a store within 25kms of the store from where the covered products were purchased. You can claim the difference within 60 days if the price difference is greater than $75, up to $500 and the product hasn't been purchased online4
- Adjustable credit limits subject to credit criteria3.
- Security protection with FRAUDSHIELD®.
Interest Free Period: Up to 55 days interest free on retail purchases5
Standard Interest Rate: 20.50% p.a.
Minimum Income Requirement: $30,000 p.a.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Additional Cardholders: Up to four additional cards free
Additional Cardholder Minimum Age: 16 years old
Manage Your Account
Complimentary Rewards Program: 1 Rewards point per $1 spent (up to $1,500 p/m). 0.5 Rewards points per $1 spent thereafter2
Voucher, Gift Certificates & Merchandise Rewards
Cash Back Rewards
Optional - Suncorp Clear Options credit card insurance with Credit Guard6
|Peace of Mind|
24/7 Customer Service
Emergency Card Replacement
* Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
2. Customers earn 1 Reward point for every $1 spent (up to $1,500 per month) and 0.5 points for every $1 spent thereafter. All Rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Suncorp Bank Rewards Program. Cash advances, balance transfers and certain other transactions do not earn Reward points.
3. Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, your credit rating, and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum $30,000 for the Suncorp Clear Options Gold card.
4. For any claims lodged on or after 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply.
For any claims lodged prior to 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and is subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply.
5. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full (including any balance transfer amounts) for 2 consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. There is no interest free period for Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
6. The joint issuers of Credit Guard are Suncorp Life and Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530, AFSL No. 229880 and AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807, AFSL 230859. The distributor is Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No 238098. Terms, conditions, exclusions and acceptance criteria apply. Cover limits apply as set out in the policy wording. This material does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. Please read the Product Disclosure Statement available at suncorpbank.com.au/cardinfo to decide if a policy is right for you.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 ("Citigroup") is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian credit licence 229882 ("Suncorp Bank") promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup's behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup's obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and phone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.