Rewards Credit Card Options
- Gold CardEnjoy Suncorp Rewards Points plus up to 55 days interest free on retail purchases1.
- Platinum CardEnjoy a long-term balance transfer offer, plus bonus cashback, complimentary insurances and more.
- About Our RewardsFind out more about our rewards.
- Compare CardsCompare our Standard, Gold, Business, and Platinum Cards.
* Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Bank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
1. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full (including any balance transfer amounts) for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 (Citigroup) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Bank Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian credit licence 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”) promotes and distributes Suncorp Bank Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp bank internet banking and telephone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Bank Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.