Suncorp Clear Options Standard Credit Card
Benefits and Rewards
Suitable if you'd like:
- A low rate of 12.74% p.a. on retail purchases2
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 14 months (reverts to cash advance rate thereafter, currently 21.99%)1
- Adjustable credit limits subject to credit criteria3
- Exclusive Visa Entertainment offers4
- Security protection with FRAUDSHIELD®
Minimum Income Requirement: $25,000 p.a.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Additional Cardholders: Up to four additional cards free
Additional Cardholder Minimum Age: 16 years old
Manage Your Account
Special offers through Visa Entertainment, which brings the best entertainment experiences from concerts and cinema to sporting events and travel offers4
Optional - Suncorp Clear Options credit card insurance with Credit Guard5
|Peace of Mind|
24/7 Customer Service
Emergency Card Replacement
* Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
1. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 14 months from the date the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Standard card. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. The 0% p.a. balance transfer interest rate will not be valid for transfers from other Citigroup or Suncorp Credit Cards. The interest rates are current as at 01/07/2016.This offer ends 31/01/2017.
2. The Annual Percentage Rates for cash advances for the Suncorp Clear Options Standard card is currently 21.99% p.a. The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is currently 12.74% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Interest rates current as at 01/07/2016.
3. Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, your credit rating, and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum $25,000 for the Suncorp Clear Options Standard card.
4. Exclusive Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaentertainment.com.au for details.
5. The joint issuers of Credit Guard are Suncorp Life and Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530, AFSL No. 229880 and AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807, AFSL 230859. The distributor is Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No 238098. Terms, conditions, exclusions and acceptance criteria apply. Cover limits apply as set out in the policy wording. This material does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. Please read the Product Disclosure Statement available at suncorpbank.com.au/cardinfo to decide if a policy is right for you.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 (“Citigroup”) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian credit licence 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.