Brisbane International 2017
Suncorp rolls out the ‘green carpet’ for our customers each summer at the Brisbane International tennis tournament, offering exclusive benefits.
The 2017 Brisbane International will be held from Sunday, 1 to Sunday, 8 January 2017, and this year promises to be bigger and better than ever, with Rafael Nadal making his Brisbane debut.
We are once again proud to be the Presenting Partner and will be offering our customers exclusive Suncorp advantages at the tournament including:
- Pedicabs to shorten the walk to and from the train station
- Priority entry
- Priority seating on the show courts
- Priority seating at the main practice court
- Access to the Suncorp Clubhouse
How to book your Brisbane International tickets so you can access all of the Suncorp Customer advantages:
If you haven’t already purchased your tickets, make sure you let us know you’re a Suncorp Customer by selecting the “Suncorp Customer” option on the Ticketek website and follow the steps below:
How to register:
- Visit ticketek.com.au/brisbanesuncorp (You’ll need to have a My Ticketek account, or set one up to purchase tickets online).
- Click on the “Suncorp Customer” option when prompted.
- Select the event / sessions you want to attend (choose the Suncorp Customer ticket from the drop down box)
- You will then be prompted through to payment stage, confirmation of your tickets and delivery method.
Already purchased your Brisbane International tickets?
If you’ve already purchased tickets but didn’t let us know you’re a Suncorp Customer on the Ticketek website, its not too late.
- Visit www.suncorp.com.au/brisbaneinternational
- Enter your details on our registration page
- Register for your exclusive Suncorp Customer advantages.
(NB: If “Suncorp” is written on your tickets, you’ve already identified as a Suncorp Customer).
Mark your calendar now for your exclusive Suncorp Customer advantages and get ready to sit courtside at the Brisbane International 2017!
If you would like more information on our Suncorp Customer advantages email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there.