Internet Banking can help you prepare for tax time
Obtaining Interest details
- To obtain interest details from any of your accounts, simply logon and select the "My Interest" link. All of your interest details are presented on one easy page.
- You can even save the page as a PDF simply by clicking the button.
Downloading transaction History
- You can download your transactions in a variety of formats whether it be for accounting purposes or to use in a spreadsheet.
- Simple click "Transaction History" and perform a search. You can use the Advanced tab if you need more options and filters.
- Once your transactions are displayed, simply click "Download Transactions" and choose your desired format.
Making an ATO Payment
- If you need to make a payment to the ATO, simply go to the BPAY section and choose 'Tax Payment'. Ensure you initiate any tax payments 2-3 days before their due date so the funds arrive on time.