Supporting the WA Bushfire recovery
People on the phone. Helping 24/7.
We realise that many of you affected by the bushfires in Western Australia need all the help you can get right now. That’s why you can call 13 11 75 day or night and talk to us about temporary financial assistance.
Suncorp Bank has introduced a range of temporary measures for eligible bushfire-affected customers that we hope will provide extra flexibility when it is needed the most. These include:
- Quick approval of emergency funds
- An opportunity to defer home loan repayments for a period
- Free Cash-back redraw on Home Loans for a period
- Quick processing for additional lending requirements for residential and business customers
- Residential, personal, business and agricultural loan variations without the cost of most bank fees
- Waived early withdrawal interest adjustments for those clients wishing to withdraw early from term deposits
- Refund of merchant rental fees for a period
- Credit card repayment relief for a period
- An opportunity to defer up to three monthly repayments on equipment finance facilities
- Our people on the ground to work through your unique situation.
In determining which of these options may be suitable, we will take full account of your individual circumstances.
To find out more please call us on 13 11 75.
Things you should know
Banking products issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian Credit Licence number 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”). In determining which of these options may be suitable, we will take full account of your individual circumstances. We will also inform you of the detail of any deferred repayment obligations, including repayment amounts and timing.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 ("Citigroup") is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup's obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank Internet Banking and Phone Banking).